Blog from the kitchen

Thoughts and words from the chefs upstairs in the kitchen at The Bookshelf.

June 24, 2014

Fourth Fridays Y'all

The eBar and greenroom does Fourth Fridays

We’re excited to announce that the eBar and greenroom have been invited to join downtown Guelph’s stimulus plan: Fourth Fridays. What better way to celebrate great food, cold beer, beautiful weather, and an awesome town than getting out and experiencing some of what you might be missing right here in your own backyard?

This upcoming Friday (June 27th) we’re launching our Pair and Share beer and food menu, henceforth offered Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays.

I don’t know what inspired me more, the fantastic book launch and tasting that Mirella Amato held here last week (check out ‘Beerology’, available downstairs at The Bookshelf); my love of local beer (of which I’ve drank my fair share over my twelve years in Guelph); or a passion for creating delicious culinary treats. Whatever the inspiration, I’m tickled it befelled me.

$22 gets you two pints and two appetizers! So come out this Friday and come back often to find what you didn’t even know you were missing.

- Dave


Lamb Sliders with greens are just one of the items you can expect.




No comments:

Post a Comment